Prescription cannabis medication comes in many forms now including capsules, vaporizers, sublingual oils, balms, edibles, beverages and more, deciding what is the most suitable to you and how your body responds to it is important as it will give you the best results.
Then there is the selection of what composition will be most suitable, below is a few compounds in the cannabis plant.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) relieves convulsions, inflammation, anxiety and nausea.
- Cannabinol (CBN) is mildly psychoactive, decreases intraocular pressure, and seizure occurrence.
- Cannabichromene (CBC) promotes the analgesic effects (pain relief) of THC and has sedative (calming) effects.
- Cannabigerol (CBG) has sedative effects and antimicrobial properties, as well as lowers intraocular pressure.
- Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is showing promise for type 2 diabetes and related metabolic disorders.
Cannabis Based CBD Oil and its effects on A Child's Epilepsy. The healing power of medical cannabis (CBD). Medicinal Organic Cannabis Australia (MOCA).